Great Homes for Greater Manchester
Great Homes for Greater Manchester (GH4GM) is about delivering better housing for the people who live and work in Greater Manchester.
GH4GM brings together key voices, influencers and decision makers to get behind the delivery of GM Mayoral ambitions, build collaboration and consensus, share and plan how best to deliver Greater Manchester’s Housing Strategy and the emerging Greater Manchester Spatial Framework
GH4GM will continue during the Covid-19 emergency but in respecting social distancing rules, meetings will be virtual. Please keep in touch for more updates via our Twitter.
THANK YOU TO ALL ESSENTIAL WORKERS FOR KEEPING US SAFE.
Who we are
GH4GM is a coalition which builds advocacy, communicates and promotes Greater Manchester’s housing aspirations, innovation and solutions and:
- works with the GM Mayor, GM MPs and Council leaders to support and deliver better housing for the people of Greater Manchester
- provides a strong voice – and build consensus – to make the case for more powers and fiscal devolution to deliver Great Homes for Greater Manchester
- helps to support, influence and deliver Andy Burnham’s key Mayoral Manifesto commitments
Click here to find out more about Great Homes for Greater Manchester.
What we do
Great Homes for Greater Manchester (GH4GM) are holding 4 high-level thought leadership sessions to tackle the big housing questions for Greater Manchester and to talk about the delivery of Greater Manchester’s Housing Strategy and its ambitions to:
- Deliver 50,000 Truly AffordableHomes
- Create great homes and places
- Build healthy, sustainable, quality housing
- Drive innovation, investment and powers
Click here to learn more about Great Homes for Greater Manchester’s upcoming meeting and previous sessions.
Great Homes for Greater Manchester is kindly supported by Greater Manchester Housing Providers, Anthony Collins Solicitors and Home Builders Federation. If you are interested in supporting Great Homes for Greater Manchester please get in contact via [email protected]